Project overview: The project involves the construction of a new pavilion and recreational facilities in Mosman Park. The works incorporate a number of environmental features including solar panels, low carbon concrete and rainwater harvesting.
- New pavilion
- Public toilets
- Basketball and netball practice court
- Seating areas
- The provision of new accessible pathways
- Gardens and trees
Completion due late 2022.
- Stage 1 site mobilisation, demolition and foundations
- Stage 2 main building structure. Concrete, structural steel, roof & grandstand
- Stage 3 façade, internal finishes and building fit out
- Stage 4 installation of rainwater system, solar panels and other external services
- Stage 5 landscaping, BBQ, basketball/netball practice court & pathways
- Stage 6 final commissioning, testing and handover
Temporary facilities: Temporary public toilets are available on the northern side of Mosman Park.
Contact: Call 99784116 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.